Nature Hikes & Walk: Spring Wildflowers in the Bear Creek Wash
- Date: 03/18/2017 8:00 AM
- Location: Meet at the Top of the Cove Parking Lot
La Quinta, California 92253
Return to full list >>
- Meet at the Top of the Cove Parking Lot.
- Difficulty: Easy; 1.5 miles roundtrip, 50ft elevation gain, 2 to 3 hours time commitment.
- Sorry no dogs.
- Guide name:Katie Barrows
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Bring two liters of water, sun protection, wear close-toed shoes, lunch and snacks..
- This hike will include:
- We will wander through the Bear Creek Wash and environs to check out the spring bloom of wildflowers.
For more information regarding this hike please call 760-564-0096.