The City of La Quinta has contracted Riverside County Department of Animal Services (RCDAS) to provide animal control services. RCDAS provides field, shelter, licensing services and after-hours emergencies involving injured, venomous or vicious animals. RCDAS can also help you, if you have lost your pet, are looking to adopt a pet, or want information on the spay/neuter voucher program, for more information call RCDAS at (760) 343-3644.
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Thursday: 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Sunday and County Holidays: Closed
Field Service Hours
• Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Closed Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays
• Stand-by Officer on duty during all off hours
*AFTER HOUR EMERGENCIES CALL
If you are calling after normal business hours, RCDAS after-hours call service will answer your call and communicate your urgent matter to a standby officer. Please call (760) 343-3644
The City of La Quinta recognizes the vital importance of maintaining a high quality of life throughout the community and has adopted local codes and ordinances addressing proper use and maintenance of private properties. The main objectives of Code Compliance are to:
- Protect and enhance the quality of life in our neighborhood and throughout the community
- Protect property owner's investments
- Promote public health, safety and welfare
- Educate and inform residents
- Perform community outreach
Click here for additional Code Compliance information