*Visit our new Seasonal Preparedness Page*
The City of La Quinta's Emergency Services Division is responsible for the City and the community's preparation and response to natural and man-made disasters and emergencies.
Emergency Services monitors federal and state legislation that directly impacts the provision of emergency services to our community. The Emergency Manager is responsible for the City's Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
The office also provides disaster planning and recovery assistance and coordinates terrorism response related activities to City departments and the community.
Check here for upcoming events.
The Local Hazard Mitigation Plan is Open for Public Comment
- The Local Hazard Mitigation Plan (LHMP) helps our community by assessing risks and recognizing hazard mitigation activities that will reduce La Quinta's vulnerability to those hazards.
- The City is in the process of updating the current LHMP and we are accepting public comments from March 10, 2017 through April 28, 2017. These comments will be considered during the updating process and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or residents may make an appointment to meet with the Emergency Services Coordinator.
- A copy of the La Quinta Local Hazard Mitigation Plan is available here: La Quinta LHMP
- Register for 20 hour CERT Training on March 24 6:00pm - 10:00pm, March 25 8:00am - 5:00pm and March 26 8:00am - 5:00pm. REGISTRATION LINK
- La Quinta CERT Member monthly meeting/skills practice - CERT Members call (760) 777-7044 for schedule.
- Request notification for next scheduled CERT class - E-mail email@example.com
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Tours - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reach us:
|Location||78-495 Calle Tampico
La Quinta, CA 92253
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.