Community Services Commission Meeting
- Date: 02/11/2019 5:30 PM
- Location: City Hall - Study Session Room
78495 Calle Tampico
La Quinta, California 92253
CITY HALL STUDY SESSION ROOM
78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2019
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL: Commissioners: Blakeley, Marley, Quill, Wyler, and Chair Chiapperini
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENT ON MATTERS NOT ON THE AGENDA
At this time, members of the public may address the Commission on any matter not listed on the agenda. Please complete a "request to speak" form and limit your comments to three minutes. The Commission values your comments; however in accordance with State law, no action shall be taken on any item not appearing on the agenda unless it is an emergency item authorized by GC 54954.2(b).
- FACILITIES REPORT – VERBAL
- TICKET DISTRIBUTION PROTOCOL
- WORKSHOP RECAP
- ART MAINTENANCE UPDATE
BUSINESS SESSION (MOTION REQUIRED)
- RECOMMEND TO COUNCIL NOMINEES FOR THE PILLAR OF THE COMMUNITY
- APPROVE ART IN PUBLIC PLACES FUNDING AND RECOMMEND MURAL FOR FRONTIER WALL
CONSENT CALENDAR (MOTION REQUIRED)
- APPROVE MINUTES OF JANUARY 14, 2019
- TOAST TO LQ (FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8)
The next regular meeting of the Community Services Commission will be held on March 11, 2019, commencing at 5:30 p.m. at the La Quinta Study Session Room, 78495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, California, 92253.
DECLARATION OF POSTING
I, Lisa Chaudhry, Community Services Commission Secretary (Secretary) of the City of La Quinta, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the La Quinta Community Services Commission meeting was posted on the City’s website, near the entrance to the Council Chambers at 78-495 Calle Tampico, and the bulletin boards at the Stater Brothers Supermarket at 78-630 Highway 111, and the La Quinta Cove Post Office at 51-321 Avenida Bermudas, on February 7, 2019.
DATED: February 7, 2019
LISA CHAUDHRY, Community Services Commission Secretary
City of La Quinta, California
- The La Quinta Study Session Room is handicapped accessible.If special equipment is needed for the hearing impaired, please call the Community Resources office at 760-777-7106, twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting and accommodations will be made.
- If special electronic equipment is needed to make presentations to the Community Services Commission, arrangements should be made in advance by contacting the Community Resources office at 760-777-7106.A one (1) week notice is required.
- If background material is to be presented to the Commissioners during a Commission meeting, please be advised that eight (7) copies of all documents, exhibits, etc., must be supplied to the Secretary for distribution.It is requested that this take place prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Commissioners regarding any item(s) on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the Community Resources Department at City Hall located at 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, California, 92253, during normal business hours.