The Successor Agency does not meet on a regular schedule. Its sole purpose is to wind down the affairs of the former Redevelopment Agency. It meets as needed to fulfill its obligations. Notices of meetings are posted at least 72 hours in advance and are usually held on the same day as a council meeting.
Meeting agendas and staff reports may be downloaded by clicking on the desired meeting event below. To view a staff report, open the agenda and click on the item title. Be aware that last minute changes are sometimes necessary and the Agency reserves the right to make changes to staff reports prior to the beginning of each meeting. The Agency also reserves the right to make changes to the order of items listed on the agenda.
City Council members also serve as the Board of the Successor Agency.
For additional information, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (760) 777-7092 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Successor Agency Meeting
No Closed Session; Open Session Begins at 4:00
- Date: 07/15/2014 4:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Council Chambers
78-495 Calle Tampico
La Quinta, California 92253
(NOTE: The minutes linked in the agenda are considered draft minutes until approved by the City Council. The link will be updated if any corrections are made at the meeting.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE AGENDA IN .PDF FORMAT
To The La Quinta Redevelopment Agency
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta
SPECIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY, JULY 15, 2014 AT 4:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
Agency Members: Evans, Franklin, Henderson, Osborne, Chairperson Adolph
CLOSED SESSION - NONE
PUBLIC COMMENT ON MATTERS NOT ON THE AGENDA
At this time, members of the public may address the Successor Agency on any matter not listed on the agenda. Please complete a "request to speak" form and limit your comments to three minutes. The Successor Agency values your comments; however in accordance with State law, no action shall be taken on any item not appearing on the agenda unless it is an emergency item authorized by GC 54954.2(b).
CONFIRMATION OF AGENDA
ANNOUNCEMENTS, PRESENTATIONS AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS – NONE
NOTE: Consent Calendar items are routine in nature and can be approved by one motion.
1. APPROVE MINUTES OF APRIL 15, 2014
2. APPROVE SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES OF JUNE 17, 2014
3. ADOPT A RESOLUTION TO APPROVE EXPENDITURE OF FORMER REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY BOND PROCEEDS FOR SILVERROCK GOLF COURSE RESTORATION PROJECT [RESOLUTION SA 2014-008]
BUSINESS SESSION - NONE
STUDY SESSION - NONE
REPORTS AND INFORMATIONAL ITEMS – NONE
DEPARTMENTAL REPORTS - NONE
CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBERS' ITEMS – NONE
PUBLIC HEARINGS – NONE
For information about the next special meeting of the City as Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 760-777-7000.
DECLARATION OF POSTING
I, Susan Maysels, Agency Secretary of the City as Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda was posted near the entrance to the Council Chambers at 78-495 Calle Tampico and on the bulletin boards at the La Quinta Cove Post Office at 51-321 Avenida Bermudas and at the Stater Brothers Supermarket at 78-630 Highway 111, on July 11, 2014.
DATED: July 11, 2014
SUSAN MAYSELS, Agency Secretary
Successor Agency to the
La Quinta Redevelopment Agency
• The La Quinta City Council Chamber is handicapped accessible. If special equipment is needed for the hearing impaired, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 777 7103, twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting and accommodations will be made.
• If special electronic equipment is needed to make presentations to the Successor Agency, arrangement should be made in advance by contacting the City Clerk's Office at 777-7103. A one (1) week notice is required.
• If background material is to be presented to the Successor Agency during a meeting, please be advised that eight (8) copies of all documents, exhibits, etc., must be supplied to the City Clerk for distribution. It is requested that this take place prior to the beginning of the meeting.
• Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Successor Agency regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerk counter at City Hall located at 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, California, 92253, during normal business hours.