La Quinta City Hall Holiday Closure Schedule
Post Date:11/29/2018 11:32 AM
The City of La Quinta will be closing City Hall in observance of the holidays from December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019. In an effort to maintain stellar customer service, we ask that you please plan accordingly for any business needs that might be addressed during this time frame. City Hall will re-open on Wednesday, January 2nd.
- The Wellness Center will be closed at noon on December 24th and re-open on Saturday, December 29th. All members are invited to attend the Desert Recreation District La Quinta Community Fitness Center at La Quinta Community Park during this time.
- To report a non-emergency issue such as a tree down, please call 760.777.7190
- All development project or permit applications will still be available using eTraKit. Staff will initiate review upon returning.
- To report Animal Control Issues call: (760) 343-3644, County of Riverside Animal Services
- For non-emergency code issues please submit your report via https://www.laquintaca.gov/residents/report-a-maintenance-issue-gorequest or call: (760) 777-7050. The GoRequest app is available for download through Apple or Google Play.
- For issues related to STVR call (760) 777-7157 or 760-836-3215 ext. 5
We thank you and look forward to seeing you in 2019!