La Quinta Cove Public Restroom and Trailhead Improvement Project Update
Post Date:02/05/2020 1:35 PM
The Cove Restroom & Trailhead Improvement Project is underway. Below is information on each project. These improvements are expected to be completed by Spring 2020. For more information please call the City of La Quinta at 760.777.7048.
The Calle Tecate parking lot improvements will include: - Curb cut and concrete driveway;
- Forty parking spaces, to include two ADA accessible spaces;
- Public Works Department staff will clear and remove shrubs from the parking lot area and relocate boulders as necessary to create a border.
The Cove Public Restroom project entails:
- Installing a prefabricated restroom facility;
- Constructing an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant path and parking spaces;
- Installing a new trail entrance sign, seating, shade structure, and water fountain, adjacent to the parking lot at the Cove Trailhead.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we continue to improve our beautiful City.