Oversight Board of Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency
The Oversight Board was formed in February 2012 pursuant to a California Assembly Bill (ABx1 26), which dissolved all redevelopment agencies in the State of California. The seven member Oversight Board consists of the following members:
• One member appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
• One member of the public appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
• One member appointed by the mayor of the city that formed the redevelopment agency
• One member from the recognized employee organization representing the employees of the former redevelopment agency
• One member appointed by the largest special district, by property tax share, with territory in the jurisdiction of the former redevelopment agency
• One member appointed by the County Superintendent of Schools
• One member appointed by the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges
The Oversight Board has fiduciary responsibility to the holders of enforceable obligations and the taxing entities that benefit from the distributions of property tax and other revenue. The Oversight Board will oversee the “winding down” process of the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency.
Click here to view the current ROPS .
Click here to view the Long Range Property Management Plan.
ABOUT MEETINGS AND AGENDAS
Regular Oversight Board meetings are held the first and third Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. at La Quinta City Hall.
Meeting agendas and staff reports are typically available by 5:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to each meeting and may be downloaded by clicking on the desired meeting event below. To view a staff report, open the agenda and click on the item title. Be aware that last minute changes are sometimes necessary and the Board reserves the right to make changes to staff reports prior to the beginning of each meeting. The Board also reserves the right to make changes to the order of items listed on the agenda.
For additional information, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (760) 777-7103 or email@example.com