Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Frequently Asked Questions

Q.  How can I find out when the City Council / Successor Agency and/or Housing Authority agendas are available?
A.  Signup for QuailMail to receive email notification when the agendas are ready.

Q.  How can I get a copy of the City Council  / Successor Agency and/or Housing
Authority Meeting Minutes?
A.  After the meeting minutes are approved by the City Council  / Successor Agency and/or Housing Authority you can download a copy by clicking on the link at the top of the agenda for the desired  meeting.  The agendas are accessed by clicking on the appropriate meeting in the City Calendar.

Q.  How can I request to speak on an agenda item at the City Council  / Successor Agency and/or Housing Authority meeting?
A.  You may address the City Council  /  Successor Agency and/or Housing Authority by completing a Request to Speak form (located at the rear of the Council Chamber) and submitting it to the City Clerk.  You may also speak on any matter not on the agenda under Public Comment. 

Q.  How do I request copies of City Documents?
A.  Complete a Request for Public Records form at the City Clerk's Office.  The request 
should be specific to assist staff in providing the desired document(s).  Per California Government Code Section 6250(c) et.seq., Public Records Act, staff is allowed 10 (ten) days to research the request and respond.

Q.    How do I register to vote and/or do an absentee ballot request?
A.    You may go to the Registrar of Voters webpage and download both voter registration forms.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer