*** IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR THE HUB ***
DUE TO THE RECENT COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) CONCERNS, THE HUB WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PUBLIC AND CITY STAFF, WE ARE OFFERING THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS FOR HUB PERMIT SERVICES
ONLINE PERMIT SERVICES
ONLINE SHORT-TERM VACATION RENTAL SERVICES
WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO UTILIZE OUR ONLINE SYSTEMS ETRAKIT FOR PERMITS AND MUNIREVS FOR ALL SHORT-TERM RENTAL SERVICES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR PERMITS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT (760) 777-7125 OR CUSTOMERCENTER@LAQUINTACA.GOV
ALL NEW BUSINESS LICENSE'S AND RENEWALS CAN BE MAILED IN WITH YOUR PAYMENT FOR PROCESSING TO: 78-495 CALLE TAMPICO, LA QUINTA, CA 92253
* PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL BUSINESS LICENSE'S EXPIRING MARCH 31, 2020 AND APRIL 30, 2020 WILL BE EXTENDED AN ADDITIONAL MONTH AND ALL LATE FEES WILL BE WAIVED *
Tommi Sanchez, Hub Manager
Missy Mendoza, Management Specialist
Aaron Hickson, Permit Technician
Armando Magallon, Permit Technician
Jack Lima, Permit Technician
Michelle Lopez, Permit Technician
Stephanie Swanstrom, Permit Technician
City of La Quinta is the first city in the valley to implement an innovative technique to save time and provide optimum customer service to our customers!!
The Customer Service Center, now officially called "The Hub" - is the One-Stop-Shop for ALL permits, including business licenses!
- No need to go from department to department!
- Customers obtain all requested permits and business licenses at The Hub!
- Customers check into our automated system for a first-come, first-serve basis.
- While waiting for their turn, customers get to relax in comfortable, plush chairs and are provided coffee, tea or water - No waiting in line!
The Hub Counter Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30am to 4:30pm* & Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm*
*If you cannot arrive before the 4:30pm closing, please call to arrange an appointment.