The City contracts for fire services through the County of Riverside. The Fire Safety Specialist serves as the City’s liaison with Riverside County in the areas of fire/life safety solutions and plan review.
Mission Statement of the Office of the Fire Marshal
The Office of the County Fire Marshal is committed to facilitating fire and life safety solutions by empowering its employees to serve our community through innovation and partnership.
Information and Services Provided:
- Review of planning cases within the City
- Review and inspection of construction development
- Fire/life safety inspections of state-regulated occupancies
- Forms for construction inspections
- Information on ordinances and standards for construction
- Information bulletins and standards for fire protection
To schedule any fire inspections, please call 760-777-7131.
|Fire Safety Specialist||Fire Administrative Assistant||The Hub (Permit Center)|
|Kohl Hetrick||Kayli Alford||Hub Staff|
|Direct Phone: 760-777-7074||Direct Phone: 760-777-7158|| Main Phone: 760-777-7125