For many years, La Quinta has been known as the golf capital of the world yet it did not have its own municipal course. Now, SilverRock offers La Quinta residents the benefits of enjoying the world-class golf La Quinta is famous for at discounted prices.
WHAT IS THE LA QUINTA RESIDENT CARD?
It is a card that provides discount golf rates for La Quinta residents at the City’s SilverRock Resort golf course.
WHERE CAN I GET MY LA QUINTA RESIDENT CARD?
You may purchase a Resident Card for $150 at SilverRock Resort on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 10 am to 3 pm & the first Saturday of each month 8 am to Noon. Walk-ins accepted. La Quinta Resident Cards are no longer issued at City Hall.
WHAT DEFINES RESIDENCY?
Residency shall be determined as a person’s primary and permanent home. Property ownership alone does not qualify an individual for a Resident Card.
The following is needed to prove your residency:
1. Current California Driver’s License with your physical La Quinta address on it.
1. Current California Identification Card with your physical La Quinta address on it; AND
2. Current (within the last 60 days) utility bill (cable, electric, gas, or water).
1. Property Tax Bill (Riverside County Tax Assessor Record) from the current Fiscal Year; AND
2. Current (within the last 60 days) utility bill (cable, electric, gas, or water); AND
3. Photo identification matching the name on both the property tax and utility bill.
Resident Cards will not be issued to customers with fractionalized or multiple ownership.
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
For information regarding the La Quinta Resident Card, you may call (760) 771-5151.
For DMV information, you may call (800) 777-0133 / (800) 921-1117
RULES GOVERNING USE OF LA QUINTA RESIDENT CARD
1. La Quinta Resident Cards may be used only by the registered card holder.
2. La Quinta Resident Card holders may book tee times up to 3 days in advance beginning at 5 a.m.
3. La Quinta Resident Card holders reserving a tee time more than 3 days in advance, or playing as a part of a group in a tee time made more than 3 days in advance, will be charged the full posted rate.
4. Guests (up to 3) accompanied by a La Quinta Resident Card holder will receive a 30% discount rate off the full posted rate. In addition, cardholders will receive 15% of merchandise in the pro shop and 15% off food at the grill.
5. La Quinta Resident Cards must be shown at the time of check-in. Residents who do not present their La Quinta Resident Card will be charged the full posted rate.
6. La Quinta Resident Card holders are required to guarantee tee times with a credit card. No-shows will be billed the full posted rate. Cancellations are accepted but must be received 24 hours prior to the scheduled tee time.
7. Resident Cards are valid for 3 years and expire at the end of the month in which they are issued. The renewal fee is $150.
8. Lost or stolen cards may be replaced for a fee of $15.